For users of BarTender barcode label design and printing software, now may be the time to update from legacy BarTender software versions (i.e. BarTender version 10.1) to BarTender 2021.
BarTender has added many powerful features since July 2013 when BarTender 10.1 was originally released. These improvements and performance advancements were designed to save time, money and resources.
Even more important for 10.1 users, support for BarTender 10.1 ends on December 31, 2020. Beginning January 1, 2021, users will not be able to start a tech support ticket or contact our support team by phone or email, without active software maintenance. If issue isn’t addressed by an existing Seagull published article, or if BCCD can’t fix the issue for you, Seagull will not be able to either.
Contact BCC Distribution to participate or review how to:
- Gain complete control over design-to-print lifecycle with the improved Designer and Librarian document management system.
- Speed up labeling deployment and support greater accountability through workflow approvals from any device or operating system.
- Integrate more tightly and with more flexibility to existing and new business systems, such as SAP ECC® and SAP S/4HANA®.
- Print from any browser on any device to more printers like Zebra barcode label printers… anywhere, any time.
- Minimize downtime and enable business continuity with new redundancy failover options.
- Tips and tricks on how to update to BarTender Librarian 2021 and gain all the advanced new features and benefits of up-to-date technology.